Order procedure Energyline Kenya
- All prices are in Euros including VAT and excluding shipping costs, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
- Orders are only shipped after payment in Energy Line in Kenya. We strive to ship orders within 2 business days after payment is received.
- You will receive an email once you have placed the order.
- Payment by creditcard will be possible soon. You can make payments online within this familiar environment. If you use online banking through your bank, you can use this payment option.
- You can also pay via GIRO OR BANK TRANSFER. If you choose this method of payment you will receive, after placing the order, an email with our details and the total payment amount. Please note that the time required to realize a transfer varies per bank and that your order will be sent after the amount is credited to our account.
All shipments are sent by TNT or Post.nl. The shipping costs are calculated depending on the nature of the order. Energy Line Kenya charges a fee of € 5.95 for shipments within the Netherlands. For shipments outside the Netherlands are rates upon request. Because of the variety of items we charge a fixed shipping price for all products up to 10 kg. The prices of the items have been adjusted for these costs.
After shipping you will receive an email with the track and trace number as listed on the site of Post.nl. You can then check where your order is located.
The package will usually be shipped the next business day and it will be offered to the recipient the day after. If the recipient is not at home, the package will be offered again. If the second time no one can accept the package, you can pick it up for three weeks at the nearest post office in your area.
You can have your order delivered to your work address. Click then to uncheck “send to billing address” and then fill out the shipping address where you wish to receive your order.