1. Conditions ENERGY LINE KENYA WHOLESALE / IMPORT
TERMS OF ENERGY LINE KENYA IMPORT
2. Conditions ENERGY LINE KENYA shop sales
Article 1. Definitions
Article 2. Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3. Applicability
Article 4. The offer
Article 5. The contract
Article 6. Right of withdrawal
Article 7. Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8. Exclusion of withdrawal right
Article 9. Price
Article 10. Compliance and Warranty
Article 11. Delicery and implementation
Article 12. Term Transactions, duration, termination and renewal
Article 13. Payment
Article 14. Complaints
Article 15. Disputes
Article 16. Additional provisions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions apply:
1. Grace period: The period during which you as a consumer can make use of your right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of profession or business and a distance contract with ENERGY LINE KENYA
3. Day: calendar;
4. Transaction Duration: a distance contract relating to one or more products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
5. Long-term data carrier: any means that you as a consumer or business that enables information that is personally addressed to you, to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for the consumer to see within the waiting period of the contract;
7. Entrepreneur: Energy Line Kenya which offers products and / or remote services to you as a consumer;
8. Distance contract means an agreement in the context of a distance selling organized by Energy Line Kenya system of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more communication techniques distance;
9. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and Energy Line Kenya being together in the same room.
Article 2 – The Entrepreneur’s identity
ENERGY LINE KENYA part of ENERGY LINE
Frans Halsstraat 19
2162 CK KRAFT
Phone: +31 (0) 6 14,554,853
Commercial Register: 28110556
VAT identification number: NL 125164713b01
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between businesses and consumers.
2. Before concluding a distance contract, the consumer has become acquainted through the website of Energy Line Kenya on the terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, the conditions may be inspected at the trader or the trader at the request of the consumer will send the conditions electronically to the consumer. 3. By placing an order, you automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Article 4 – The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur. Color differences
3. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
o the price including taxes;
o any costs of delivery;
o how the agreement will be achieved and what actions they require;
o apply whether or not the right of withdrawal;
o the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
o The deadline for accepting the offer, or the deadline for adhering to the price;
o the size of the tariff for distance communication if the cost of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular fare for the means of communication;
o if the contract is filed after conclusion, and if so, how this can be accessed by the consumer;
o how the consumer before the conclusion of the agreement can check the information provided by him under the contract and repair if necessary;
o any other languages, including Dutch, the contract may be entered;
o the conduct to which the trader is subject and the way the consumer can consult these behavioral codes electronically; and
o the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of an extended transaction.
Article 5 – The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately acknowledge electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the operator, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions.
4. The entrepreneur can – within the law – inform or the consumer can meet its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified in order not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse or to bind its implementation to special conditions an order or request.
5. The entrepreneur will the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way that it can be stored in an accessible manner by the consumer on a durable medium to send:
a. the address of the establishment of the business where consumers can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions and how the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information about guarantees and after sales service;
d. the data included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the operator this information already provided to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. In the event of an extended transaction is the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a pre-designated by the consumer and the entrepreneur announced representative.
2. During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. He will be the product only to unpack or use as necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, according to the trader provided reasonable and clear instructions. Returns must be within 24 hours in advance by email to be notified when Enerrgyline Kenya and are only accepted if the return instructions of Energy Line Kenya are closely monitored. The warranty is void if items worn and / or washed or tried to repair a defect itself. Returns are only accepted if is returned in the original packaging and the product including labels is not damaged. The costs of return shipments will be borne by the consumer. With a return according to the return instructions pays Energy Line Kenya within 30 days the amount paid back. (Possibly reduced by the cost of return if unfranked was sent)
When providing services:
3. When providing services, the Consumer has the option to terminate the agreement without giving reasons, during at least fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
4. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the trader to supply and / or appearance on delivery to area provided reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 7 – Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the cost of return shipping cost.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. The operator may exclude the right of withdrawal from the consumer to the extent provided in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if the trader clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement stated.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a which have been created by the entrepreneur to the consumer’s specifications.;
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that can not be returned due to their nature;
d. that spoil or become obsolete;
e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a certain date or during a given period;
b. whose delivery with the express consent of the consumer before the period has expired;
c. on betting and lotteries.
Article 9 – The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer have not increased the prices of the products and / or services, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no control, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are at the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the trader has agreed and:
a. they are the result of legislation or regulations; or
b. the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement as of the date the increase takes effect.
5. The prices in the supply of products or services include VAT.
Article 10 – Compliance and Warranty
1. The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the existing laws on the date of the conclusion of the contract provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. All items offered by the entrepreneur are manufactured according to quality standards. Entrepreneur only works with suppliers of quality items. If you should have a complaint about the quality of an item, you can contact us and we will contact the relevant manufacturer. Liability for the items based in all cases from the manufacturer. Energy Line Kenya thus excludes all responsibility for any problems with these articles.
3. By the trader, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer may invoke under the contract against the trader.
Article 11 – Delivery and implementation
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The entrepreneur aims to deliver all orders within 72 hours. These are only a guideline starting from the date of verzending.en Article 4 11.lid remain unaffected.
3. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
4. Subject to what is stated in article 4 of these terms and conditions, the Company accepted orders expeditiously within 30 days unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives them within 30 days after placing the order. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation.
5. In the event of repudiation under the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after repudiation.
6. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor to provide a replacement item available. By the delivery will be reported that a replacement item is delivered in a clear and comprehensible manner. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of return shipment are borne by the consumer.
Article 12 – Extended duration transactions: duration, termination and renewal
1. The consumer may contract for an indefinite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time denounce the applicable termination rules and a notice of up to one month.
2. The consumer may contract concluded for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services terminate at any time at the end of the fixed term, subject to applicable termination rules and a notice not exceeding one month.
3. Consumers can the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
o Cancel at any time and not be limited to termination at a particular time or in a given period;
o At least cancel the same way as they are concluded;
o Cancel at the same notice as the company has negotiated for itself.
4. A contract is concluded for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be automatically extended or renewed for a fixed period.
5. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, an agreement is concluded for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of daily or weekly newspapers and magazines be tacitly renewed for a fixed period of up to three months, as consumers these extended agreement by the end of the extension may terminate with notice not exceeding one month.
6. A contract for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be extended for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice of up to one month and a notice of more than three months extends to the regular case in the agreement, but less than once a month, delivering daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
7. An agreement with limited duration of regular delivery of trial days, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) will be terminated automatically and not tacitly continued after the trial or introductory.
8. When a contract has a duration of more than one year, one year after the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time with a notice of up to one month, unless the reasonableness and fairness against termination before the end of the agreed term resisting.
Article 13 – Payment
1. Operator will only proceed to the dispatch of goods from the shop if the full purchase price plus shipping costs by entrepreneur received.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer to be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling off period referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In case of an agreement to provide a service begins to run after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement
3. When selling products to consumers in general conditions may never stipulate an advance payment of more than 50%. If payment is agreed, the consumer may not assert any rights regarding the implementation of the order or service (s) before the advance payment has been made.
4. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to the operator.
5. In case of default by the consumer, the operator subject to statutory limitations, the right to advance to the consumer made known to charge reasonable costs.
Article 14 – Complaints
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement should take place promptly after the consumer has found to be fully and clearly described and submitted to the deficiencies in the entrepreneur mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The entrepreneur complaints within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, then answered by the operator within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement creates a dispute that is subject to dispute.
Article 15 – Disputes
1. Contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer of these terms refer only to Dutch law.
Article 16 – Supplementary provisions
All information on the website of Energy Line Kenya is carefully composed. However, it is not excluded that certain information is not correct, incomplete and / or not up to date. Energy Line Kenya nor its affiliates are responsible for this. Energy Line Kenya is not liable for information and prices that are posted on the website by third parties, such as tariffs, information and / or the consequences of any resulting transactions to inaccurate or incorrect pricing information is not legally binding.
There is copyright on any information contained on the website. It is not permitted to information originating from the website of Energy Line Kenya is copied without prior written permission and / or distribute in any form whatsoever. Visitors and users of the website can not claim any rights to the offered information. The text or graphics on this site without written permission of Energy Line Kenya whole or in part, be reproduced and / or published by print, photocopy, fax, typing, storage in a retrieval system or otherwise, which is applicable to the full or partial processing.
Consumers should carefully deal with all packaging and additional gifts sent with the order. Consumers keep them out of reach of children and animals to avoid danger of suffocation. Consumers also keeps it well away from fire; The packaging can be flammable. Energy Line Kenya can not be held liable for damages or accidents caused by packaging and / or additional gifts.
Terms & Conditions Energy Line Kenya imports